One of the best features of PDF is the ability of the creator to encrypt each file with a password. Because of this, the owner can limit the number of persons who can access the file. It is ideal to be used for confidential documents such as contracts, invoices, receipts, business proposals, and other business documents. In that way, you can be sure that only authorized person can view or access the file.
However, much as it is a great feature, it also poses a lot of disadvantages. One of which is the hassle on consistently inputting the password every time you open the file. If you are the owner of the document and you have access to the password, you can easily remove it. With the help of the PDFBear, you can conveniently remove the encryption on your file.
Using PDFBear, an online PDF tool
PDFBear is an online platform where you can perform various features to manage and modify your PDF files. It’s a web-based application that allows you to edit, merge, split, and convert PDF documents. Moreover, it also allows you to add or remove a password on a certain PDF.
The pdf unlock feature of this platform will help you remove the password on your PDF for as long as you have access to it. Of course, to secure a specific document, it will not allow you to proceed if the password is wrong or you don’t have a copy of it. All you need to do is to visit their website and perform 4 simple steps in unlocking your PDF file. It’s sure to be fast and very convenient.
How to unlock your PDF file
This platform aims to give an easier way to manage and modify your PDF documents. The first thing that you need to do is to open a browser. Go to PDFBear’s website and hover your mouse on Tools at the top menu. From the list, you will see PDF Security at the far right. You will see two options: Protect PDF and Unlock PDF. To remove the password on your PDF file, you have to click on Unlock PDF.
Once you click on that link, it will route you on another page. All you need to do is to follow 4 steps to complete the entire process. Here are the steps:
- Choose the PDF file that you want to unlock. You can manually select it on your computer or you can also drag and drop it on the space provided.
- The platform will automatically scan the document and prompt you to enter the password. If it’s not accepting what you input, you can try typing it again or checking if you are using the correct password.
- Once it’s successful, it will give you the prompt to “Unlock PDF”. Click on that radio button to proceed with the process.
- Depending on your Internet connection, decrypting your file will only take about 2 minutes. Once done, it will give you the option to download the new file and save it on your computer.
It’s as easy as that! You don’t need to log in or sign up for anything. PDFBear is free to access for minimal processes. However, if you want to take advantage of accessing unlimited features, you can sign up for the Pro membership.
Key Points to Remember
Here are some of the things that you need to remember when using PDFBear:
- Majority of files can be unlocked – For as long as you have a working password, you should be able to decrypt your PDF files. If you encounter any errors processing it, you might want to try checking the password. Otherwise, it should work perfectly for the majority of the files.
- Compatible with all devices – PDFBear is compatible with all devices such as computers, laptops, smartphones, and tablets. It is also working perfectly across all operating systems and browsers. Which means that you can easily use its features wherever and whenever. There’s no need for you to move from one device to another. Just open a browser and go to PDFBear, all your PDF worries will be solved.
- No installation needed – PDFBear is 100% web-based, which means that you don’t need to download or install anything on the computer. You can immediately use it once you access their website. It is free for minimal processes, as mentioned above, and it also offers a Pro membership if you want to have extensive access to features and benefits.
Unlock Your PDF files today!
Take advantage of the many benefits of using an online PDF tool such as PDFBear. Visit their website to know more!